xml-general mailing list archives

From Neil Graham <ne...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC membership change
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:30:11 GMT

Hi all,

So how did Joerg Pietschmann vote I wonder?  :)

Anyway, my +1 below.

[  ]  Scott Boag
[  ]  Andy Clark
[  ]  Shane Curcuru
[+1]  Neil Graham
[  ]  Kip Hampton
[  ]  Vincent Hardy
[  ]  Berin Lautenbach
[  ]  Ted Leung
[+1]  Jeremias Maerki
[  ]  Brian Minchau
[  ]  Steven Noels
[  ]  Santiago Pericas-Geertsen
[  ]  Gareth Reakes
[  ]  Gianugo Rabellino
[  ]  Sam Ruby
[  ]  Matt Sergeant
[  ]  Kimbro Staken
[  ]  Jason Stewart
[  ]  Jeff Turner
[  ]  Erwin van der Koogh
[  ]  Dirk-Willem Van Gulik
[  ]  Peter B. West
[  ]  PeiYong Zhang

Neil Graham
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone:  905-413-3519, T/L 969-3519
E-mail:  neilg@ca.ibm.com

                      Jeremias Maerki

                      <dev.jeremias@gre        To:       general@xml.apache.org

                      enmail.ch>               cc:       pmc@xml.apache.org, fop-dev@xml.apache.org

                                               Subject:  [PMC VOTE] PMC membership change

                      02/11/2004 04:26

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      general

PMC,

As you may be aware, Peter B. West (from the FOP sub-project) wanted to
step
down from the PMC last November. Somehow this slipped by and we never
voted for his replacement: Joerg Pietschmann.

The FOP voting results:
4 +1s (Peter B. West, Glen Mazza, Victor Mote and Jeremias Maerki) and
no -1s.

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=fop-dev@xml.apache.org&by=thread&from=526295

(that was all we could get at that time, condition for 2/3 of active
committers was met. I've also pinged the list this week to see if
anything has changed but no negative comments.)

According to the charter (either new or old), we need a unanimous vote
from the existing PMC members to accept new members.

Please put your votes on general@.

Require votes from :

[  ]  Scott Boag
[  ]  Andy Clark