xml-general mailing list archives

From Brian Minchau <minc...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: [VOTE] XML Federation Proposal]
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 18:52:31 GMT

Here is my +1 vote on the Federation Proposal.

----------
Brian Minchau
XSLT Development, IBM Toronto
e-mail:        minchau@ca.ibm.com

             Berin Lautenbach
             <berin@wingsofher
             mes.org>                                                   To
                                       general@xml.apache.org
             02/06/2004 03:41                                           cc
             AM                        pmc@xml.apache.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [Fwd: [VOTE] XML Federation
             Please respond to         Proposal]
                  general

G'day all,

Really keen to get some votest on this before Wednesday next week (when
I want to submit the quaterly report to the board).

We have three votes (thanks guys!) - more required :>.

Cheers,
             Berin