xml-general mailing list archives

From Neil Graham <ne...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: [VOTE] XML Federation Proposal]
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 14:31:24 GMT

                                               Subject:  [Fwd: [VOTE] XML Federation Proposal]

                      02/06/2004 03:41

             Berin

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [VOTE] XML Federation Proposal
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 21:08:24 +1100
From: Berin Lautenbach <berin@wingsofhermes.org>
To: pmc@xml.apache.org
CC: general@xml.apache.org

Peoples,

In the interests of moving things along, I'd like to propose that we
present the Federation proposal to the board in the Feb report as an "in
principle" approach to meeting their requirements.

So if PMC members could vote on the proposal at :

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?XMLProjectPages/FederationProposal

I'll start off with a +1 from me.

Cheers,
             Berin