xml-general mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@asemantics.com>
Subject Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC membership change
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:43:00 GMT

On 12/02/2004, at 1:14 PM, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
> [...]

A symbolic: +0 as hereby I also do something I should have done some
time ago; step
formally down from the XML PMC; my presence here is a relic, a left
over of a
bootstrapping period now long gone and over. This community is now such
an integral
part of the ASF that I have absolutely nothing to add at this level of
involvement
anymore; in fact - I would not mind seeing more of a flow the other
direction; seeing
the XML community show other parts of the ASF that umbrella's are not
all that bad;
and that disjunct (sub(sub))projects can still function together.

Thanks folks,

Dw