xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Federation Proposal
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:40:26 GMT
Peoples,

The board looked at the proposal at the board meeting and liked what
they saw.  So they are now expecting a set of resolutions at the next
board meeting for various projects to move to TLP status.

We had a number of proposed TLPs in the proposal, and the Batik/FOP guys
have already started looking at a proposal to move things forward.

Is each PMC member happy to go to their respective developer communities
and put the TLP proposal to them?  Each community is going to have to
approve the move TLP for their own case.

For the next (or subsequent) board meeting, we need to have identified
the new TLPs, together with proposed initial PMCs.  Finally we need to
have a draft motion for the board to vote on.  (The last part is the
easy part.)

As always, thoughts welcome!

Cheers,
	Berin