xml-general mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PMC VOTE] Change in Xindice PMC representation
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:43:13 GMT
Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

> Kimbro Staken recently announced his will to step down from the XML PMC
> as the Xindice representative, candidating Vadim Gritsenko (who
> accepted) as his successor.
> The vote took place in the Xindice developer lists, with 5 +1 and no
> negative votes, so it's now turn for the XML PMC to vote for this
> change. Please place your vote on general@, remembering that the current
> bylaws require unanimity on such decisions.

OK, I did some recap (painful job, and my recent email struggles didn't
help) and it seems that we still have this people MIA:

[  ]  Scott Boag
[  ]  Andy Clark
[  ]  Kip Hampton
[  ]  Vincent Hardy
[  ]  Brian Minchau
[  ]  Gareth Reakes
[  ]  Sam Ruby
[  ]  Jeff Turner
[  ]  Dirk-Willem Van Gulik (should we consider you as stepped down?)
[  ]  Peter B. West
[  ]  PeiYong Zhang

At your earliest convienence, would you mind placing a vote  on this
issue or confirm that you voted already and I missed it?

Gianugo Rabellino