xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: managing announcements in the new federation
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2004 11:52:51 GMT
Robert,

Might even be a bit of both.  My own feeling is that each TLP will make
its own choice as to how much of its own infrastructure it sets up, but
the xml lists etc. are there for "sharing" between XML related projects.
  So even if a TLP sets up its own announcements@, it could still post
to the announcements@xml.

Cheers,
	Berin