xml-general mailing list archives

From "Peter B. West" <pbw...@tpg.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] XML Federation Proposal
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 06:15:28 GMT
> On 3 Feb 2004, at 10:08, Berin Lautenbach wrote:
>
>> In the interests of moving things along, I'd like to propose that we
>> present the Federation proposal to the board in the Feb report as an
>> "in principle" approach to meeting their requirements.
>>
>> So if PMC members could vote on the proposal at :
>>
>> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?XMLProjectPages/
>> FederationProposal
>>
>> I'll start off with a +1 from me.

-0

I recently got off my backside and read the proposal, which raised a
number of questions for me.  However, as I am in the process of being
replaced on the PMC, it makes no sense for my reservations to get in the
way of the vote.

Peter
--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/