xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] XML Federation Proposal
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:25:10 GMT
Thanks Shane,

(Cookies being restricted to a number of people! :>)

Seriously - I am going to put the report to the board by tomorrow night
at the latest.  That will include the status of the vote to that point,
asking for in-principle approval from the board.  But that's assuming no
-1s between now and then.

Please - your vote is needed!

Cheers,
	Berin