xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: Update to Version 2.0 license
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2004 03:54:17 GMT
Cliff,

You are absolutely correct - slip of the fingers.  The date is 1 March 2004.

I suppose I'd like us to be a little proactive.  If we can get everyone
to have their CVS moved over to the new license by March (whether or not
they have done a release), then we know that whenever a release does
happen for any code base, we will be OK.

(Maybe I just like to nag :>)

Cheers,
	Berin