xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] XML Federation Proposal
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 02:12:40 GMT
Here's tardy Shane's:
+1 to the FederationProposal.

Note that one thing I want to make sure of is cleaning up the charter
before (or as) we split off any projects.  We could definitely look to
jakarta or other more recent TLP's charters to have some clearer and
simpler voting procedures (stating we need complete participation in a
vote in an all-volunteer project is too much for most votes...)

- Shane
(bad tardy Shane - no cookie)