xml-general mailing list archives

From Henry Miller <hmil...@eti.com>
Subject Re: How do I parse a DTD in Java?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:00:52 GMT
You might also want to check out the "Preparsing Grammars" section in
the Xerces2-J FAQ. It has a wealth of info you could try...

Preparsing grammars deals explicitly with reading a DTD (or XSD) and
storing the data in a grammar which you can walk through to get the
DTD pieces you're interested.

http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/faq-grammars.html#faq-3

Hope this helps.

--Henry