xml-general mailing list archives

From Brian Minchau <minc...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: xerces web site
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:19:20 GMT

Berin,
the Xerces-C web site was recently updated due to a new release.  I'll
alert the person on the Xerces C team who did the update of the HTML pages.

----------
Brian Minchau
XSLT Development, IBM Toronto
e-mail:        minchau@ca.ibm.com

             Berin Lautenbach
             <berin@wingsofher
             mes.org>                                                   To
                                       general@xml.apache.org
             01/26/2004 04:09                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       xerces web site
             Please respond to
                  general

Peoples,

Is anyone else having problems with the Xerces-C web site?  I seem to
miss some of the graphics?

Cheers,
             Berin