xml-general mailing list archives

From "Kumar Pankaj" <Pankaj.Ku...@drei.com>
Subject compare XML file and generate a differential XML file
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 19:30:32 GMT
Hi,

I want to create a differential XML file out of two XML files. I believe i would have to use
some Object Model to generate object tree out of both XMLs
and then compare them to find the difference and write out the differential XML.

Now my question :-)) (thanks for reading till now), Whats the best way of doing this ?? Any
experienced hand on this, pls reply.
What kind of object model would be good. Is there any standard object model that can be used
??

Any other information or ideas. Please mail

Thanks,
Pankaj