xml-general mailing list archives

From "Srilakshmanan, Lakshman" <Lakshman.Srilakshma...@auspost.com.au>
Subject xml-apis.jar
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 04:57:35 GMT

Hi

Is there any reason why xml-apis.jar does not have a version number eg
xml-apis-1.0.jar.

There is an xml-apis.jar in fop-0.20.5-bin.zip and I can't version control
it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
lakshman

Australia Post is committed to providing our customers with excellent service. If we can assist
you in any way please either telephone 13 13 18 or visit our website www.auspost.com.au.

CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information
intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail
is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received
this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on
it; (b) please notify Australia Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c) please
delete the original e-mail.