xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: Commons confusion
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:17:43 GMT
Good question.

How does this play into the idea of creating an XML federation of
projects?  If the commons part was to be put into the Apache commons
project, could we still reference it within the XML project (or really
web site).

I am not intimately accross the commons stuff - what do others who are
involved think?

Cheers,
	Berin