xml-general mailing list archives

From ja...@openinformatics.com (Jason E. Stewart)
Subject Re: XML PMC and Oversight
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 04:40:19 GMT
Berin Lautenbach <berin@ozemail.com.au> writes:

> Before I jump in and comment on the original e-mail, I thought it
> just worth stating that I don't believe anyone is making a comment
> that there is insufficient peer review in any given sub-project.

Perhaps with the exception of Xerces-P, which until very recently has
had very little peer review. But in this case, I believe that the
solution of somehow folding us in with Xerces-C is the best approach.

What we would need to discuss is how to coordinate releases of
Xerces-C and Xerces-P: limiting API changes, feature freezes,
and testing.

Cheers,
jas.