xml-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XML PMC and Oversight
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:05:20 GMT

Shane Curcuru wrote:
>   Where does forrest fit?  This is an important one, because we use it
> for the website, and is an important 'showpiece' of much of our
> technology (yes, there's a reason we go through so much seeming
> rigamarole to build our website: eating our own really cool dogfood).

Forrest has voted non-negatively some months back to go under the Cocoon
Project (I don't say positively as it was basically like 'yeah, but xml
is ok too, we're don't feel bad hear either'). Since then, the Cocoon
committers have all been given commit access to Forrest CVS. Almost all
Forrest committers are Cocoon committers.

Given all this, I reckon that Forrest will be just fine under Cocoon.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -