xml-general mailing list archives

From Gareth Reakes <gar...@decisionsoft.com>
Subject Re: Generic Mirror Page
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 13:45:44 GMT
Hi,

	lol. I was just doing a template up. Its not quite linked up yet
but its in the same style as the rest of the subprojects and is built from
the xml-site/sorces directory (I have updated the DTD to allow this).
Anyway I suppose we better decide which one to have/ have both?

http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/download.html

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com