xml-general mailing list archives

From "Brian Minchau" <minc...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Status of XML and Apache Mirrors
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:22:09 GMT
Hi Berin,
mark me down for volunteering to move xalan-j to the mirrored distribution.

Brian Minchau
XSLT Development, IBM Toronto
e-mail:        minchau@ca.ibm.com

"The voices in your head are so loud that even I can hear them."

                      Berin Lautenbach

                      <berin@ozemail.co        To:       XML PMC <pmc@xml.apache.org>,
general@xml.apache.org
                      m.au>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  Status of XML and Apache Mirrors

                      09/10/2003 06:24

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      general

Peoples,

The general xml.apache.org mirrors page I think is pretty much done.
Many thanks to Jeff for his (very patient :>) assistance with Forrest
and to Vadim and others for their suggestions for changes.

http://xml.apache.org/mirrors.cgi

Let me know any other updates you want.  If I hear nothing I will link
on the sidebar in place of the old Downloads link.

In terms of sub-projects, a number have moved accross, but we still have
6 to go.

Any volunteers? :>.

STILL TO MOVE TO MIRRORED DISTRIBUTION

xerces-j