xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fwd: Re: Generic Mirror Page
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 18:56:16 GMT
Here's my +1 to both of you!

Personally, I'd like to go with Berin's layout and top half of the page,
since I'd like to see more sites use Forrest (we are the XML processing
project, after all).  But you need to add the 'how to verify' stuff from
Gareth's page to the bottom, especially the handy links to GPG/MD5
tools.  Plus, include a note about older releases (which are not on mirrors).

Also, I think I like the idea of having one big dist page for the whole
project: seems easier to manage.

Let us mirror-laggards know when one of these is ready for prime time!

- Shane