xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject Re: Getting xalan-j on Apache Mirrors
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:10:00 GMT
Brian Minchau wrote:

> I like your http://xml.apache.org/mirrors.cgi page.  Could you please add
> xalan-j to it so I can test it out?

Done.  Let me know if there are any problems.

> Is this page going to be an official page that our project can point too
> (sure hope so!).

> Assuming that we can point to it, when is the official date that we can
> point to it (ready for prime time!).

It's there now, so feel free to use it.  The only things left to do is
add a link to the old dist for the few remaining bits that are not
mirrored, and create a link off the main page.  I'll be doing both those
this weekend.

> Any similar page for old archives?  I've set up something similar for
> /www/archive.apach.org/dist/xml/xalan-j/

Not really.  I've put a link on the mirrors.cgi page to
archive.apache.org/dist/xml so people can browse and find what they
want, but I haven't created a special page.