xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject [Fwd: Status of XML and Apache Mirrors]
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:58:15 GMT
Peoples,

OK, Tetsuya posed the question yesterday "where are we".

Thanks for the prompt!

I have updated the mirror page with binary downloads as per Jeff's
suggestion.

The projects that were left were :

xerces-j 	- DONE (I think?  Anyway I have added to cgi page :>)
xerces-p 	- NOT DONE
xalan-j		- IN PROGRESS
batik		- NOT DONE
commons		- DONE
axKit		- NOT DONE

So, no movement (I think?) on Xerces-P, Batik or AxKit.  Is anyone
willing to take on?

I am going to add one more link to the mirrors.cgi page, to point to the
old download directory for those projects not yet converted, and then I
will publish.

BTW - Have also added an ApacheCon logo to the front page.

Cheers,
	Berin