xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject Re: Status of XML and Apache Mirrors
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2003 02:37:35 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:
> However, I'm confused as to why the page only lists source releases, not
> binaries.  This seems deliberate ("This page gives access to source
> downloads..."), but I can't see why binaries should be excluded.

Now lists binaries as well - or at least it does for those projects
where a binary was available (as I read the download area).  (And my
head hurts with trying to get the links right :>).

If I've missed any binaries - let me know!

People - let me know what else you want on their prior to putting onto
main page!

I also updated to Forrest 0.5.

Cheers,
	Berin