xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject Re: Getting all projects to sign releases - Forrest, Xindice
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 05:11:22 GMT
Shane,

No it's not just you, and it's particularly important now that we are
moving to the mirrors as we don't have control over the majority of the
distribution points now.

Xindice has an Md-5 hash which can be read from www.apache.org/dist
which will do the trick until the next release.

I just checked the dist directory and it looks like Jeff is right in the
middle of uploading a new version of forrest with PGP signatures :>.

Cheers,
	Berin