xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject Re: Generic Mirror Page
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 01:14:12 GMT
<GRIN>.

My view was that there can be multiple download pages - one general one
for the overall project and individual pages for each sub-project should
they so desire.  So maybe there is a place for both versions?

The main download page should probably be done using Forrest, as that's
the system used for the main xml site.

I have unashamedly just copied the bits from your template for
gpg/gpg/md5 verification :>.  Also updated the link for textutils.

Have a look-see (xml.apache.org/mirrors.cgi).  Does all that seem
reasonable?

Cheers,
	Berin