xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject Who we are and the website
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2003 07:43:03 GMT
Peoples,

Ted's e-mail gave me the push I needed to take a look at the
xml.apache.org site.

As a training step, I have update the "who we are" page to add the
current PMC members.  I have not added e-mail addresses - if people want
them on there, let me know what to add and I will do so (or you can
yourself :>).

Note that the page is for all the committers in the project.  If people
want to send me through there name/email (if desired) and a short (and I
mean short :>) bio, I will start a more representative list going.

If anyone has other things they want to see on the web site, now is a
good time to say....

Cheers,
	Berin