xml-general mailing list archives

From "Robert P. J. Day" <rpj...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: beginner list for forrest somewhere?
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:46:50 GMT
On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, Marc Portier wrote:

> just subscribe, you are welcome.
> (in case you needed the invitation ;-))

no, no, that's never been one of my character flaws. :-)
to start *really* simply (i'll slowly collect more questions),
based on the sample site layout that comes with the forrest
download, what's the recommended site layout file?
site.xml or book.xml?

as i read it, if site.xml exists, it's used.  if it doesn't
exist, book.xml will be used.

personally, i think book.xml has a more straightforward format,
but since i plan on having a hierarchical structure to my files,
i like the "site:" feature.

so what's the preferred way to do this?

rday

p.s.  more challenging questions later, i promise.