xml-general mailing list archives

From "Neil Graham" <ne...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: xerces c 2.3 problem
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:27:29 GMT
Hi Vince,

No, this isn't the right forum; you want the xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org
mailing list.

As to the concern, if you download the .zip source package, I think you'll
find it's in Windows format.    The .tar.gz archives have Unix-style
line-endings.

Cheers,
Neil
Neil Graham
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone:  905-413-3519, T/L 969-3519
E-mail:  neilg@ca.ibm.com

|         |           Vincent Finn     |
|         |           <vincent.finn@aut|
|         |           omsoft.com>      |
|         |           Sent by: news    |
|         |           <news@main.gmane.|
|         |           org>             |
|         |           07/30/2003 07:04 |
|         |           general          |

  |       To:       general@xml.apache.org
                                                      |
  |       cc:
                                                      |
  |       Subject:  xerces c 2.3 problem

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but
I have just got xerces c 2.3 and the dsp file included are in unix
format rather than windows, this mean VC6 can't open them

I have converted my copies so it's not a problem
but someone should probably convert the versions in the download

             Vin