xml-general mailing list archives

From "Neil Graham" <ne...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Running non-gump smoke tests
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:18:34 GMT

Hi Matt,

Your understanding of the consensus matches mine; but, since this sounds
like an infrastructure issue, wouldn't infrastructure@ be a better forum
for raising this?

Cheers,
Neil
Neil Graham
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone:  905-413-3519, T/L 969-3519
E-mail:  neilg@ca.ibm.com

|         |           Matt Sergeant    |
|         |           <matt@sergeant.or|
|         |           g>               |
|         |           07/16/2003 04:10 |
|         |           general          |

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> I'm wanting to setup smoke tests for AxKit. I can do this on axkit.org,
> but it should probably be a service that I can run on apache.org
> somewhere.
>
> I know java apps have gump to do this, but AxKit uses Apache::Test, and
> thus requires a mod_perl installation. Is there somewhere setup that I
can
> do this? Or is the requirement on apache+mod_perl infeasible?

FYI, I'm now running this on axkit.org. But folks, given the general
concensus of xml.apache.org is to move things *off* axkit.org, not onto
it, we'd much rather be running this on apache machines somewhere. Someone
got a bone to throw us here?

--
<!-- Matt -->
<:->get a SMart net</:->