xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject Re: [vote] XMLBeans to enter XML incubation [was: Re: Vote for XMLBeans proposal in the XML Project (was RE: Vote for XMLBeans proposal)]
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 09:57:32 GMT
+1.  Subject to committer issues previously discussed being worked
through in the incubator.

Would it be worth each of the PMC reps putting this into the -dev lists?
   Am not sure if all committers are subscribed to general@ and it might
make the logistics a bit easier?

Am happy to help out on the logistics side, and I think Ted has also
indicated he is happy to be the official "shepherd".

Cheers,
	Berin