xml-general mailing list archives

From <be...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject Re: Issues with XMLBeans proposal
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 03:48:59 GMT
> From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver@apache.org>

> On 7/3/03 7:24 PM, "Greg Stein" <gstein@apache.org> wrote:

> > "okay", then everything is fine. (and no... PMCs are not allowed to meet at
> > sundown to duel for an arriving project :-)

Everyone always takes all the fun out of my life :>.

Out of curiosity - does it have to be decided now?
If there is a general feeling from the two PMCs that they would be comfortable, then maybe
we both
sponsor into the incubator and give the committers
time to migrate everything to Apache.  Presumably
in that time they are also getting used to Apache
and can develop an understanding of where they
feel their project fits best.

Cheers,
    Berin