xml-general mailing list archives

From "Ilene Seelemann" <il...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] xml.apache.charter
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:00:30 GMT
Hi,

I have to apologize for coming up with comments after the voting has
started.  I have two questions:

In Section 8.1 b) there's a reference to CVS repositories.  If projects
move to another repository system such as SVN, would this require another
vote to change the charter?  Maybe we could use something more general,
like just "repository".

I find Section 10.1 a little unclear.  Surely, we don't expect a vote
(either before or after) on every bug fix that goes in?  I would expect
discussion and votes on  redesign and features, but I've always thought
that committers could work independently to address "smaller" bugs reported
in bugzilla.

Thanks,
   Ilene.

                      Ted Leung