xml-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject Re: [RESULT] xml.apache.charter
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:24:41 GMT
Ho-Kay.

How's about I see if I can go through the various e-mails and capture
the key points into the charter.

I also think, now that the PMC is larger than it originally was, I might
just change the charter changing process to be 2/3 committers approve
with no negatives.  (Any objections?)

Give me a couple of days and I will check something into the CVS for all
to review.

Cheers,
	Berin