xml-general mailing list archives

From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: Back to the charter
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 21:50:20 GMT
Berin Lautenbach wrote:

> Ted,
>
> There was also a broader list of issues you sent out sometime back.
> It included these items + some others (Xerces1, PGP, Infrastructure
> etc.) Should we also be going back over that?

I believe this is the list you are referring to (removed stuff that's
either done or covered by the original message in this thread).  I'd be
happy to see us pursue them if people think that they are important...

o Encourage projects to start using the ASF mirroring guidelines
o Encourage PGP signing of releases and improvement of the PGP web of trust
o Update the main web site
o Participate in new jar repository effort being discussed on community
o Figure out what to do about Xang, Crimson, Xerces1
o One or more PMC reps to be part of infrastructure@ w/ concomitant root
privs