xml-general mailing list archives

From david_mars...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Multi-source XML pipeline model
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 18:59:37 GMT
Milo Hyson writes:
>I've been researching the use of XML processing pipelines in
>large-scale projects....Please take a look at
>http://projects.cyberlifelabs.com/xformer and let me know....

The cited document says:
>A prototype of this model...uses an XML configuration file to define
>one or more pipelines, each consisting of one or more data-sources and
>transformation stages.

There are some OASIS Technical Committees working on XML vocabularies
for various aspects of pipelines and choreography. Take a look at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/committees.php
to see what is underway. I think the focus of Xformer could broaden
to fit into one of these other projects.
.................David Marston