xml-general mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: xml doc generator web interface
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 07:42:29 GMT
Hi,

I think any XML-editor does this.
Some time ago, a guy posted about Pollo doing this.
I tend to use jEdit with its XML mode which does this pretty well
(note, current CVS head is broken, take the latest release).
And there are tons of others including commercial ones.
This is for the creation part.

For the delivery part I presume what you need is an XSLT processor...
or maybe I'm mistaking. Surely Cocoon has (huge) set of answers.

Paul