xml-general mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: xml doc generator web interface
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 08:17:53 GMT
Oh, indeed not what I understood.

I presume than that XOpus may be of interest to you:
	http://xopus.org/index.jsp
It is a set of JavaScript pages (and a little bit of server-side) to
edit XML documents based on a Schema and an XSLT file) providing
user-interfaces for this.

They are partially open-source (that is, an older version is
Open-Source) and have this business model of doing Open-Source if the
contracting client requests this...

Paul