xml-general mailing list archives

From Milo Hyson <m...@cyberlifelabs.com>
Subject Multi-source XML pipeline model
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 23:16:41 GMT
I've been researching the use of XML processing pipelines in large-scale
projects. Not finding anything that met my needs (Cocoon included), I
started experimenting with my own ideas. I've recently published a
whitepaper discussing my studies and would like to see what the
community has to say. Please take a look at
http://projects.cyberlifelabs.com/xformer and let me know whether or not
I'm on crack (I usually am, figuratively speaking). Please let me know
if I'm reinventing the wheel as I'd rather use a more mature existing
framework than have to begin maintaining a new community project -- I
will if necessary.

Thanks in advance. :)

--
Milo Hyson