xml-general mailing list archives

From "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanj...@watson.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Accessing java beans through DOM
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2003 23:54:37 GMT
Why not do a DTM wrapper JXPath? Maybe one even exists already?

Doing that would allow any JXPath-navigable structure to be transformed.
Since Xalan already allows you to create a bean structure as output
instead of XML (via extensibility), that would be quite powerful.

I have used Xalan as a quick and flexible way to write a parser for
various XML languages, the most recent being one for BPEL4WS (and
that's the one in BPWS4J on alphaWorks). I found the flexibility
very powerful.

Sanjiva.