xml-general mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: Committer Voting [Was: Revisions to xml.apache.org charter]
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:44:15 GMT

> once someone appears to be inactive surely it isn't necessary to wait
> months more awaiting for confirmation?
..

It is just that I would like to err as far on the safe side as possible.
The main reason is; an inactive committer does little damage; while at the
same time those inactive committers may in fact embody a lot of long term
memory you do not want to drop that quickly.

Hence me trying to move things to month and year time scales. But that is
just a personal feeling.

Dw