xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fwd: XALAN tranformation questions
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:25:44 GMT
Not ACKd.

As always, the appropriate place for technical questions about any of
xml.apache.org's software is on the -dev or -users list for that
particular project.  In this case, you should be asking on the
xalan-j-users@xml.apache.org mailing list as described in
http://xml.apache.org/mail.html#xalan-j-users  (Which admittedly is not
always the easiest page to find...  8-)

- Shane