xml-general mailing list archives

From Matt Sergeant <m...@sergeant.org>
Subject Re: The organization of xml.apache.org
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 07:38:57 GMT
On Thursday, Dec 5, 2002, at 06:28 Europe/London, Ted Leung wrote:

> Do you have a preference for how to solve this problem?

I think it makes sense for every significant (i.e. active, either in
terms of community or development) project to have a member in the PMC.
I don't see much point in top-levelling just for the sake of it - it
seems to me like the only reason aside from legal protection to do it
is for the sake of ego. So change the legal protection.

Matt.