xml-general mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Calling XSL with parameter
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:38:24 GMT
(since this is a general JAXP/XSLT question, you might get a quicker
result next time if you post your question to a special list or forum.)

yes. use a <param> tag (for more details, take a look at the XSLT spec
http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#variables).

the way to set that parameter progamatically may vary depending on your
parser. if you're using a JAXP compliant one then you can use setParameter
on a transformer object.

the last time i looked (which is a while) xalan shipped with some examples
of this kind of thing.

- robert