xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: is there such a thing as a common xml-apis.jar
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 18:39:50 GMT
If anyone can track down where that offending xml-apis.jar came from
and squash it, that'd be great.  xml-apis.jar should be owned by
xml-commons, and it should always have a full set of JAXP.

(Hmmm - did we ever have an xml-commons release of just JAXP 1.0, which
didn't include transformations in the spec?  I don't think so, but I'm
wondering if someone tried to replicate this themselves to pass some
older TCK or the like)

---- Joe Germuska <Joe@Germuska.com> ----
> Having been bitten by the same thing as James this week (using a
> Maven xml-apis.jar that didn't have the transformation part of JAXP)

=====
- Shane

<eof .sig="'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said,
in a very scornful tone, 'it means just what I
choose it to mean - neither more nor less'"
"Oohayu oyod?!"=gis. />