xml-general mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: is there such a thing as a common xml-apis.jar
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 19:08:06 GMT
Did anyone checked the license on jaxp ?

I know some JSRs do not allow distribution of modified ( incomplete )
APIs.

I think someone should check that.

It may help to have some link to point that if people want a
'JAXP' implementation they need to download both xalan and xerces
( or just xalan - as it includes both ). Xerces distribution only
has 1/2 of JAXP.

Costin