xml-general mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: is there such a thing as a common xml-apis.jar
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:17:22 GMT
From: "James Strachan" <james_strachan@yahoo.co.uk>
> From: <neilg@ca.ibm.com>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > No confusion would have arisen, of course, if somebody at maven hadn't
> > decided to rename xmlParserAPIs (or reformat xml-apis).  Does anyone
have
> > contacts in the maven world who could straighten this out?
>
> Yes - I'll try sort this out. I'll ensure that all the xml-apis.jar
versions
> are actually full copies of JAXP. (Probably by just replacing any dodgy
> copies with the latest that ships with Xalan)

OK the bad copies of xml-apis have now gone. They are just symbolic links
now to xml-apis-1.0.b2.jar. Its described in more detail here...

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/xml-apis/jars/

I've made the Maven community aware also, so hopefully this issue should be
resolved now.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/