Hey Matt and all,

I think a xml to object mapper that doesn't need any config filoes like Digester is worthwile, and I would love to try it out.  I like Digester and JAXB, JAXme, etc, but I still think these are not the end of the story.
I want to use such an engine in conjuction with a few Schema and transformation languages to create forms in java and HTML, but what I really am interested in is the Design Patterns behind all this, and considering as many points of view as possible is really boradening my horizons.

Tim C.