From: Ranjith Kodikara [mailto:ranjith@dmsswt.com]
Sent:
Wednesday, October 23, 2002 12:37 PM
To: general@xml.apache.org
Subject: Research Topic in B2B Communication -XML-Web Services

I am a Sri Lankan Graduate Student who is interested in Research.

I am very interested in XML/Remote data communication/ B2B Communication fields. Then I am going to select this as my research area in my MPhil. I was asked to present a synopsis for & a topic to do my research. But I don't have such a big knowledge on this field at the moment.

    I would be grateful if you can write me a topic or a problem to solve in this area. Then I can consider it to select as my research topic for My MPhil.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ranjith