xml-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject New Apache XML Site! :-)
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:53:28 GMT

I'm happy to inform you that I just committed the new version of the xml
site in CVS.

If there are any problems, please contact

     forrest-dev@xml.apache.org

This will make us have better graphics, automatic PDF creation, faster
site, and most of all better bandwidth usage.

Bandwidth is not free.

As such, I encourage all xml projects to evaluate Forrest in this
regard, and think about keeping the site sources in their project CVS.

If you decide to use Forrest we will be more than happy to help and to
give you a hand in the conversion process.

                               -o-

I have moved some projects under "Hibernated Projects".
If there are any objections, and to add information about your project
in the main page (since not all projects are there yet, but only on the
left links), don't hesitate to do it yourself.

Get xml-site from CVS, change the sources, build the docs and commit the
changes. They will be picked up in the next cron job run.

To use Forrest, install it as described here* , cd in the directory of
the project and run "forrest". For the xml-site module, then copy the
results of ./build/site in ./targets and commit changes. The sources are
in ./src/documentation .

*[http://xml.apache.org/forrest/your-project.html]

                               -o-

Thank you :-)